Founded in 1897, the Cooper Hewitt is a historic design museum located in the Upper East Side belonging to 'Museum Mile' located in Manhattan, New York.
Founded by pioneers, sisters Sarah and Eleanor Hewitt, the first women to found an American museum. The Hewitt sisters envisioned and built a teaching collection that inspired students to design and was accessible to all. From the inception of Cooper Hewitt, they encouraged people to step forward and become activists for design.
From its inception the Cooper Hewitt Museum has encouraged people to step forward and become activists for design, upholding the sisters visionary philosophy.
- How to Make Tea
- Recipes by Five-Star Hotels
- Farm to Tidal Created with The St. Regis San Francisco
Organic Ashwagandha Beetroot Boost Smoothie Bowl Created with Organic Ashwagandha Beetroot Boost
- TEALEAVES Short Films
- TEALEAVES Documentaries
- In Good Taste Food Systems + Sustainability
- Garden of Secrets Biodiversity + Biomimetic Design
- Language of Aroma Inclusive Design + Sensory Study
- Color In Sight Color Theory + Branding
- Tea-Pairing Playlists
- Nature X Design Podcast
Pair Your Tea with Our Playlists
- Morning Rituals Curated by composer Philip G Anderson
- Cocktail Hour Curated by composer Philip G Anderson
Featured Podcast Episodes
- You Can Forage for Superfoods Featuring Professor Philip B. Stark of Berkeley Open Source Foods
- How can your business stay relevant in the environmental era? Featuring BMW, WDO and the Ellen MacArthur Foundation