Enjoy These Blends
Luxury tea blender to Michelin chefs, five star hotels & tea lovers alike.
Mountain Berry Spritzer
Keywords: Cocktails, Mixology, Vodka, Mountain Berry, Gin
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Add 100g of TEALEAVES Mountain Berry Tisane to a 750ml bottle of Vodka or Gin.
- Steep the infusion for 24 - 48 hours and store in the fridge (the longer the infusion, the deeper the flavor profile of the Mountain Berry).
- Strain the tea out.
- Fill a tall champagne flute with a couple of (regular or half size) ice cubes. Add tonic water.
- Using the back of a tablespoon held over the glass, slowly pour ¼ oz of the Mountain Berry infused spirit off of the back of the spoon into the champagne flute. Carefully layer the rich burgundy Mountain Berry infused spirit on top (so that it floats as a layer on top of the crystal clear tonic water).
- Garnish with delicious currants as a finishing touch.
TEALEAVES’ Mountain Berry is a superfood blend that combines ripe, jammy Saskatoon berries with a subtle hint of hibiscus. This spritzer will undoubtedly excite your taste buds and create a memorable evening sealed with sweetness.
The invention of the Mountain Berry Spritzer 24 years ago inspired our current Tea-Infused Mixology program.