Classic Blue Spritz
25 mL PANTONE® Color of the Year Tea Syrup (Recipe below)
- Dry champagne of your selection
- Fresh Blueberries (For Garnish)
- Add Pantone Color of the Year Tea Syrup to a champagne flute.
- Top up the glass with the dry Champagne.
- For an elegant touch, garnish with fresh blueberries.
Pantone Color of the Year Tea Syrup
2 tsp. Pantone Color of the Year 2020 herbal blend
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Sugar
- Infuse 1 cup of boiling water with 2 tsp. of Pantone Color of the Year 2020 herbal blend for 5-10 minutes, for a strong infusion.
Strain tea leaves into a pot, then add 2 cups of sugar, and stir constantly to dissolve over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, until mixture becomes a thickened reduction.
Remove from heat, and chill syrup to room temperature.
- Use to bring elegant color and flavor to your favorite cocktail or zero-proof beverage.