Enjoy These Blends
Luxury tea blender to Michelin chefs, five star hotels & tea lovers alike.
Notes from Alex Chong, Pastry Chef at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel:
“Allowing the gelato to cool before churning allows for the the most decadent, creamiest texture.”
Servings: 1 Pastry
Keywords: Dessert, Pastry, Baked Goods , Holiday, Ice Cream, Gelato, Sweet
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 30 mins
- 30 g. TEALEAVES Nutcracker Loose Leaf Tea
- 2000 g. Milk
- 700 g. Cream
- 160 g. Milk Powder
- 140 g. Glucose Powder
- 16 g. Ice Cream Stabilizer
- 120 g. Egg Yolk
- 560 g. Sugar
- Infuse the Nutcracker loose leaf tea in the milk overnight.
- Strain the tea leaves the next day.
- Warm the milk and cream to 40ºC.
- Add in the milk powder, glucose powder, and ice cream stabilizer.
- Continue cooking until the mixture reaches 60ºC.
- Add in the sugar and egg yolks, and slowly cook until it reaches 82ºC.
- Let the mixture cool and then churn.
In time for the holidays, TEALEAVES, in a collaboration with 15+ ballet companies, 10+ luxury hotel partners, and an antiquarian horologist, launched the worldwide Nutcracker #AfternoonTEALEAVES: Gifts of Time initiative. The project is a twist to the traditional gift guide that offers experiential pairings to afternoon tea, themed after the story of the Nutcracker, and celebrates the arts, true craftsmanship, and spending quality time with others.
Piece together your real-life Nutcracker fairytale and explore various ‘Gifts of Time’. Journey to https://www.tealeaves.com/pages/afternoon-tealeaves-nutcracker.