Enjoy These Blends
Luxury tea blender to Michelin chefs, five star hotels & tea lovers alike.
Chef Bruno Feldeisen's Panna Cotta with Blueberry Jam
95% of the ingredients used in this recipe were sourced within the 3 most Western provinces of Canada, supporting local farmers and enhancing ethical ways to prepare food.
Keywords: Foraging, Dessert
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 Cups Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Camelina Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Agar Agar
- 2 Tsp. TEALEAVES Bubble Gum Popsicle
- ¾ Cup Honey
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a simmer the oat milk, camelina oil and honey. Add the Bubble Gum Popsicle tea, stir and let infuse for 8 minutes.
- Pass the warm liquid through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour back the liquid into a medium saucepan. Whisk in the agar agar and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes to activate the agar agar.
- Pour equally into 4 mason jars (250 mL size).
- Place on a tray and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a medium saucepan, bring blueberries and honey to a boil while stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes while still stirring with the wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and place in a small container to cool.
- Spoon a generous amount of chilled blueberry jam on top of each panna cotta and serve.