Enjoy These Blends
Luxury tea blender to Michelin chefs, five star hotels & tea lovers alike.
The Grove Fairy
Created at Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel & Spa by Mixologist Kevan Webster. Notes from Joris Larigaldie, Executive Chef at Ripplecove:
“The crabapples are quite small and we froze them whole to use as ice cubes. When creating this cocktail, we imagined what kind of cocktail a fairy would be drinking in a grove. This is why we decided to also blend a little bit of the tea with a bit of sugar and salt to decorate the glass and call it fairy dust.”
"As you enjoy the cocktail, the crabapple will melt a bit, releasing more flavor rather than diluting the drink.”
Servings: 1 Cocktail
Keywords: Mixology, Cocktail, Holiday
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Chill a Martini glass with ice.
- Fill a shaker with the Southern comfort, Berentzen, iced tea and a generous amount of crushed ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Empty the martini glass of the ice, and add the frozen crab-apple.
- Strain the cocktail mix into the glass.
- Cut a piece of lemon zest, warm it gently by a flame, then bend it forward to ignite the essence. Add the peel to the cocktail glass.
In time for the holidays, TEALEAVES, in a collaboration with 15+ ballet companies, 10+ luxury hotel partners, and an antiquarian horologist, launched the worldwide Nutcracker #AfternoonTEALEAVES: Gifts of Time initiative. The project is a twist to the traditional gift guide that offers experiential pairings to afternoon tea, themed after the story of the Nutcracker, and celebrates the arts, true craftsmanship, and spending quality time with others.
Piece together your real-life Nutcracker fairytale and explore various ‘Gifts of Time’. Journey to Nutcracker.AfternoonTEALEAVES.com.