Chill your glass with ice then swirl the glass with 0.5 oz absinthe.
In Mixing Glass:
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 2 spoons of sweet Lavender Earl Grey syrup
- 2 oz of Lavender Earl Grey infused Plymouth Gin
- Add ice and swirl to chill throughout
In Sipping Glass:
- Swirl away absinthe
- Strain & pour into prepped glass
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist
Add 4 grams of Tealeaves Loose Tea per 2 cups (16oz) of boiling water.
Steep 24 to 48 hours – the longer the steep, the stronger the infusion.
Strain the Loose Tea out using a strainer.
Add 1.5 cups granulated sugar, stir until dissolved over heated pan.