3 Month Subscription - Organic Vanilla RooibosSignature Teabags | Herbal
AROMA: Fragrant caramel
PALATE: Opulent, creamy structure
Nurtured by the South African sun. Full-bodied & rich in vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.
3 x 50 count Organic Vanilla Rooibos Signature Teabags, one box delivered every 30 days for 3 months.
Organic rooibos, organic natural flavors
Treat them with a gifted subscription, the gift that keeps on giving!
1. Add your subscription gift to cart.
2. Navigate to the checkout. If desired, enter a gift message for the recipient.
3. Under Shipping Address, input the address for the recipient of the gift (or your own if this is a treat to yourself!)
4. Select the desired shipping method.
5. When entering payment details, ensure that you enter your own billing address to ensure payment is processed (if this address is different from the recipient's).
*PLEASE NOTE: Only one shipping address can be designated per transaction.
If gifting this product, your cart must contain only items which you wish to gift to the recipient. As the gift is a 3-month subscription, this will ensure that the recipient will receive the subsequent two months of gifts to their address. If non-subscription products are purchased in the same transaction, they will be sent to the shipping address provided, and will only count as a one-time purchase.
Rooibos comes from the rugged slopes of the Western Cape Mountains in South Africa. In 1772, botanist Carl Humberg discovered that the locals of the Cape's Cedarberg region made a sweet tasting "tea" of the indigenous "red bush" plant. They picked the stems and leaves, bruised them with hammers, left them in piles to ferment, and then dried them in the sun. Traditionally drunk by the region's Khoi peoples, the infusion tastes like black tea yet has no caffeine, is low in tannin, and is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.